Hello

I’ve had a request from a council colleague for information about setting up a Family Learning Hub.  She’s a Locality Officer and one of the small communities in her area is hoping to develop such a thing.  Does anyone have any help/information/documentation they could let her have?  This is not part of the Libraries Service’s remit although we might get involved once it is up and running.

Thanks for any help.

Jane.

Jane Sandell |Senior Librarian: Young People’s Services |Education and Social Care |Libraries and Information Services

Elgin Library |Cooper Park |Elgin |IV30 1HS

[log in to unmask] website facebook twitter newsdesk

01343 562611

I am currently reading Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han.