Andras,
I checked the film and pagination of the articles is as follows:
 ʿAlavī, Buzurg: „Ḫayyām šāʿir“, in: Mardum 3, 4 (1327/1948-9)  - p. 50-68
ʿAlavī, Buzurg: „Ḫayyām va dawrah-i ū“, in: Mardum 3, 3 (1327/1948-9) - p. 64-79

Do you need the actual articles as well ?

PM

-
Peter Magierski
Middle East & Islamic Studies Librarian