Hi Andreas,
Columbia owns 1946-1949 on microfilm. See: https://clio.columbia.edu/catalog/6344086
Let me know and I will lookup the three articles in question.

Best,
Peter

--
Peter Magierski
Middle East & Islamic Studies Librarian

On 5/22/2017 10:37 AM, Drechsler, Andreas wrote:

That seems to be a general problem including holdings in Germany. I think it has to do with the turbulent and often violent political struggle of the Tudah Party in the decades in question. Later there were some microfilm projects but they never covered the years before Mosaddeq and his times.

Many thanks to everybody so far in our small but highly solidary community!

Andreas

Dr. Andreas Drechsler

UB Bamberg

Feldkirchenstr. 21