Andreas,As far as I know the Research Association for the Oral History
of Iran http://www.iranianoralhistory.de/Has an excellent archive for
documents relating to the Tudeh Party, including the newspaper Maedom,
and it offers facsimiles for sale as well as audio-visual materials.  It
might be worth while contacting its director Dr.
[log in to unmask] editions of Mardom >>> John
Eilts <[log in to unmask]> 22.05.17 23.51 Uhr >>>     Andreas,
Can you let me know which specific article(s) you may need?  We
have located the 1327 volume at the Hoover Institution Library,
and I can check for the materials tomorrow morning (our time).
John       --“Children's talent to endure stems from their ignorance of
alternatives.” ― Maya Angelou, 1928-2014.John A. EiltsCurator, Islamic
and Middle Eastern CollectionStanford University Libraries251 Green
Library557 Escondido MallStanford, CA 94305-6004USATel:
+1.650.863.9002Email: [log in to unmask]        On 5/22/17 6:35 AM,
Drechsler, Andreas wrote:                               p.MsoNormal,
li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {    margin: 0.0cm;    font-size: 11.0pt;
font-family: Calibri , sans-serif;    color: black;}a:link,
span.MsoHyperlink {    color: rgb(5,99,193);    text-decoration:
underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {    color:
rgb(149,79,114);    text-decoration: underline;}pre {    margin: 0.0cm;
  font-size: 10.0pt;    font-family: &quot;Courier New&quot;;    color:
black;}span.HTMLVorformatiertZchn {    font-family: Consolas;    color:
black;}span.E-MailFormatvorlage19 {    font-family: Calibri ,
sans-serif;    color: windowtext;}span.E-MailFormatvorlage20 {
font-family: Calibri , sans-serif;    color:
rgb(31,73,125);}*.MsoChpDefault {    font-size: 10.0pt;}div.WordSection1
{    page: WordSection1;}                Hello John
and thank you             for your answer. The name changed a few times.
Most             important is that the Tudah Party was involved. Would
be             great if something would come up in your holdings!
           Andreas                              Dr. Andreas
 Drechsler           UB Bamberg           Feldkirchenstr.
21           96052               Bamberg           Tel.:
0951/863-1530           0951/863-1546           Fax:
http://www.uni-bamberg.de/ub/so-erreichen-sie-uns/fachreferate/