Dear all

An interesting opportunity has arisen for a band 6 Outreach Librarian to join the Technology-Enhanced Learning (TEL), Library and Knowledge Services at Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust. The Trust provides mental health and community health services, covering several London boroughs, South East England and the Milton Keynes area.

To apply, go to either NHS JOBS or CNWL Vacancies

We are looking for a motivated, energetic and proactive librarian, preferably with literature searching and training (face-to-face/ online) experience. Working virtually/ at a distance from physical library sites, the successful candidate will deliver and promote services to users and help deliver the Trust's TEL agenda.

As part of the wider CNWL TEL and Library and Knowledge Services team you will assist in delivering services a range of staff. This will include:

• In-depth literature searches and finding the evidence at the point of need
• A range of information literacy skills training programmes delivered in the workplace
• Tailored current awareness of services
• Information consultancy
• Promote and market services
• Facilitate access to networked and web-based resources for all users.

You will be working with TEL, Library and Knowledge Services staff to implement the Trust’s LKS and TEL Strategy.

The TEL and LKS main hub is at St Charles Hospital, Ladbroke Grove.

CNWL TEL and LKS staff work closely and in partnership with NHS library and knowledge colleagues across London.

Closing date: 15th June.
Interviews to be held on 26th June.

Thank you and best wishes

Marco

Marco Isetta

Head of Technology-enhanced Learning, Library and Knowledge Services

Office phone: 020 8206 7147

Mobile: 0780 271 7399

Email: [log in to unmask]  Web: www.cnwl.nhs.uk

Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust

Library and Knowledge Services - Directorate of Integrated Education

Chamberlain House - St Charles Hospital

Exmoor Street

London W10 6DZ

Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL) is one of the largest non-acute trusts in the UK, caring for people with a wide range of physical and mental health needs. We have approximately 7,000 staff who provide healthcare to a third of London's population and across wider geographical areas, including Milton Keynes, Kent and Surrey.

As a Foundation Trust we involve service users, carers, the public, staff and partner organisations in the way that we are run and our future development. If you are interested in becoming a member of our Foundation Trust please visit: www.cnwl.nhs.uk/get-involved

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit http://support.nhs.net/joiningnhsmail