Dear all,

I would be grateful for any help on a search I am doing on the question of whether it is appropriate for nursing or midwifery staff to wear their uniform in public outside hospital / clinic premises.

The search string below is an example of my approach so far:

1.(nurs* OR midw*).ti,ab

2.((wear* ADJ3 uniform) ADJ3 public).ti,ab

1 and 2

I am not retrieving many results so far on this. I would have expected more articles on this topic, particularly in connection with infection control so I would welcome any suggestions on additional / different search terms to try.

Many thanks

Stephen

Stephen Molloy

Librarian

Library

Blair Bell Education Centre

Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust

Crown Street

Liverpool

L8 7SS

Tel: 0151 708 9988 ext 4587

Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
Crown Street
Liverpool
L8 7SS
United Kingdom
Tel: (0151) 708 9988
Fax: (0151) 702 4028

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Trust. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This e-mail has been checked for viruses using anti-virus software.