Hi all – I believe that we are ok – the general guidance includes this..

• Staff are free, in their private capacity, to engage in public debate or comment during the election period. However, they should not use the organisation’s official premises, equipment or digital platforms nor should they make comments based on information that is not generally available to the public. It must be clearly stated that the views expressed are those of the individual and not that of the organisation.

Sam

From: UK medical / health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rudd, Sarah
Sent: 03 May 2017 13:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The ever-changing NHS landscape: May #ukmedlibs twitter chat, 8 pm Tuesday 16th May

Hi Tom

Do we need to take into account the Purdah rules with the #ukmedlibs chats until after the general election? I know most people will be commenting as an individual but given that the topic relates specifically to the NHS, do we need to be a bit careful?

Regards

Sarah

Sarah Rudd

Clinical/E-Learning Librarian

My working hours are Monday-Friday 10am-4.30pm.

Tel. 020 8934 3502

Fax. 020 8974 5763

Stenhouse Library

Kingston Surgical Centre