From: A general library and information science list for news and discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Hickey
Sent: 04 May 2017 12:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: May be a silly question

Paperclips!
We gave up supplying staplers for the very reasons you mentioned and provide bowls of paperclips.
 2 benefits.

-          Parents can now put a stapler in their Christmas stocking

-          They can be creative with paperclip art.
Peter

Peter Hickey,
Head of Client Services,
UCD James Joyce Library,