Dear All

Following a refresh of our Library Services strategy, we are looking for a number of outgoing full time Library Advisers to join us as we prepare for the move to our new, £35m state-of-the-art library.

The Library Adviser role has a particular focus on providing an excellent standard of service to all our customers and visitors encouraging them to explore and make use of all our services. You will be supporting them in achieving their full potential and supporting the University in achieving strategic objectives. You will be part of an agile and flexible team that supports all activities of Library Services.

To find out more about the role and what we’re looking for, visit the Working at Roehampton section of our website where you will find full details http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/Working-at-Roehampton/ or contact me.

Closing date 11th June.
It is expected that interviews will be held: week beginning 19th June 2017

Kind Regards,

Ben Kieliszek
Team Leader Customer Services
Library Services
University of Roehampton | London | SW15 5SZ
[log in to unmask] | www.roehampton.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8392 3360