Hello Everyone,

We have a history of killing staplers at a fairly high speed, so I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a bomb proof stapler that can take the sort of battering that they can receive from students and staff.

Many thanks,

Ian Ward

Reader Services Librarian

Regent's University London

Inner Circle

Regent's Park

London

NW1 4NS

T: 020 7487 7621

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies, and with authority, states them to be the views of Regent's University London. Regent's University London A Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales No: 1791760 Registered office: Inner Circle, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4NS Registered charity number: 291583