Hi Guys

First major post to both lists, so please be gentle and forgive the cross-posting!

Does anyone have advice on obtaining usage statistics from non-COUNTER compliant databases (e.g. Bloomberg, Euromonitor).

We are conducting some product comparative analysis, but seem to be experiencing difficulty in obtaining institutional usage stats.

Help!!!!!!!

Cheers

Andy

Andy Prue | Liaison Librarian

Academic Liaison Team, Information Services, University of Kent

ALS Office, Templeman Library

Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NU, UK

Tel: +44 (0)1227 827697

http://www.kent.ac.uk/library

Open Access and the REF

To be eligible for the next REF, your journal articles and conference papers must be deposited in KAR within 3 months.

We can help - with the REF Assisted Deposit service

More information: see our Open Access pages or email [log in to unmask].