Dear all

Is anyone using students to manage levels of noise and conduct in their HE library?

If so, can you please e-mail me off-list.  I’m interested in knowing how such an arrangement might work and be managed.  Has it worked well?  What hasn’t worked well?  What are some pitfalls to avoid?  Am I on a hiding to nothing?

I will summarise for the list if there is any interest.

Many thanks

Peter

Peter Brooks
Head of Library Services

Ext: 2276

Royal Agricultural University, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6JS, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1285 652531

RAU Banner

Follow us…

Facebook Logo   Twitter Logo   Youtube Logo   Linkedin Logo   Instagram Logo

The Royal Agricultural University - Limited Company Registered in England No. 99168. Charity Registered No. 311780.
The Royal Agricultural University Enterprises Ltd - Registered in England No.2752048