Hi y’all

Hoping youse might be able to help with advice on the below from one of our e-learning developers

Thanks in advance

Might anyone direct me towards literature/information on anonymous posting to forums within an institutional VLE (i.e. Moodle or any other platform).

The question is:

What pedagogical examples/evidence is available for using forums where students can post anonymously?

 Work like you don't need money
Love like you've never been hurt
and dance like no-one's watching

"Education either functions as an instrument which is used to facilitate integration of the younger generation into the logic of

the present system and bring about conformity or it becomes the practice of freedom, the means by which men and women

deal critically and creatively with reality and discover how to participate in the transformation of their world."

Paulo Freire (Pedagogy of the Oppressed)