Dear all,

I’m wondering if you can help me to find out whether Horizon Research Publishing is a predatory publisher.

We received a request from one of our academics to pay an APC for a paper to be published in the journal Nanoscience and Nanoengineering, Horizon Research Publising Corporation. However, InCites doesn’t index this journal. Sherpa/FACT indicates that the compliance of this journal is unclear. Thus, it doesn’t seem to me a very trustworthy publisher.

Does anybody have had any experience with this publisher?

Many thanks,

Montserrat

Dr Montserrat Rodriguez-Marquez

Digital Collections Officer (Open Access)

University Library
George Edwards Building
University of Surrey
Guildford