----

Richard P. Hastings PhD CPsychol FBPsS FIASSIDD FAcSS

Professor, and Cerebra Chair of Family Research  |  CEDAR  |  Faculty of Social SciencesUniversity of Warwick
[log in to unmask]  |  External: +44 (0)24 76522197 |  Internal: 22197

Room WE139, New Education Building | Westwood Campus | University of Warwick  | Coventry |  CV4 7AL |

Find us on the interactive map

Twitter: @ProfRHastings  | Blog: profhastings.blogspot.co.uk

My work often takes me away from the office. Email is the best way to contact me.

Other roles:

Faculty of Social Sciences Research Forum Chair

Monash Warwick Professor  | Centre for Developmental Psychiatry and Psychology  | Monash University