From: Claire Kidwell
Sent: 18 April 2017 10:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Discounted products and services survey

Dear colleagues,

As part of IAML (UK & Irl)’s overall Strategic Plan, The Trade & Copyright Committee is keen to explore whether we can negotiate preferential pricing from music vendors, publishers, online resource providers etc.  as a benefit for IAML (UK & Irl) members.

In order to help us identify where to focus our efforts, we have created a very short survey which can be answered in just a couple of minutes:  https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FXRZNJG

We welcome responses from non-members too.

The deadline for responses is 5th May, in order that the findings can be discussed at the Committee’s meeting later that month.

Many thanks,

Claire

Claire Kidwell

Head Librarian, Jerwood Library of the Performing Arts

Chair, IAML (UK & Irl) Trade and Copyright Committee

TRINITY LABAN CONSERVATOIRE

OF MUSIC AND DANCE

King Charles Court

Old Royal Naval College

Greenwich

London SE10 9JF

UK

Tel: +44 (0)20 8305 4425

Email: [log in to unmask]

www.trinitylaban.ac.uk/jerwoodlibrary

www.facebook.com/jerwoodlibrary

twitter.com/jerwoodlib

98.9% of our first degree leavers are in employment or further study six months after graduation – the second highest figure across the entire UK higher education sector.

Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales Company No: 51090 Registered Charity No: 309998

List etiquette for iaml-uk-irl. * This discussion list is not dedicated to Inter-Library Loan requests. Any such requests must always contain ILL in the subject line to allow non-participants to filter them out. * ILL requests should be posted to the list only *after* they have been checked against the Encore! database without success. * Up to six ILL requests may be made in any single email message. Satisfied requests should always be reported back to the list using the same subject line to save the time of others who might still be trying to help. * Do not send commercial advertisements to the list. If in any doubt ask the list owner. * Do not attach files (pictures, documents, etc.) to your list email -- they can spread viruses. * Reuse of email addresses found on this list for sending unsolicited email is strictly forbidden.