Hello all,

Is anyone aware of any upcoming exhibitions that will focus on suffragettes / suffragists? I am expecting that there will be lots of museums and galleries keen to take part in marking the centenary of the Representation of the People act in 2018.

Equally, if anyone has any previous examples I would be interested to hear about these also.

I am looking into this as part of my dissertation research, any info would really help!

Best wishes,

Kirsty