Hello All,

We'd like to start working with freelancers, initially to develop and deliver family craft workshops and potentially in the longer term to work on our school's programme as well. If any freelancers out there would like to have a chat with us, please get in touch and set us your CV, we'd love to hear from you!

Many thanks,

Kayleigh

Kayleigh Edun
Learning and Participation Officer
Royal Greenwich Heritage Trust
Charity Number 1157164
020 8854 2452
Greenwich Heritage Centre
Artillery Square
Royal Arsenal
Woolwich SE18 4DX
www.greenwichheritage.org<http://www.greenwichheritage.org>

[RGHT-Word-logo]

For more information, follow us on Facebook & Twitter. Please like our page, www.facebook.com/rght<http://www.facebook.com/rght> or follow us on www.twitter.com/GreenwichHC<http://www.twitter.com/GreenwichHC>, www.twitter.com/Charlton_House<http://www.twitter.com/Charlton_House> or www.twitter.com/WW1Greenwich<http://www.twitter.com/WW1Greenwich>