Hi FSL experts,

I am new to FSL and kindly apologize for the silly question.

I have done Feat analysis and I would like to extract the number of voxels activated ( voxel count) during language tasks. After Feat analysis, I have used Featquery. Whether we are getting the mean voxels activated while using the Feat query or the total number of voxels.

 I am facing some problems with FEAT Query. I had obtained masks from brocas area left and right and find out the number of voxels activated.

rendered threshzstat images shows that there are activations in left side of the brain. When viewed through fsl view min:2, max:12, it was shown  that the activations are only on the left side. But when found out the number of voxels activated from left and right, we are getting almost equal number of voxels activated from right side too. Why it is so. We have done the feat analysis with cluster threshold 2.3 and .0.05.

With
Warm Regards
Aswathy