Hi Anderson,

Thanks for the answer....

For the question 1) you said:

>> It can happen: TFCE uses not only the height (that is symmetric around zero for both contrasts) but also the spatial distribution (that is not symmetric). So, it differs.

So, what could be the signification of this for the results I obtained?

Also: I performed an experience with 4 repeated measures (condition 1, condition 2, condition 3, condition 4) over 2 groups (control and test).
So I want to examine:
1) the time effect in the control group
2) the time effect in the test group
3) the timeXgroup interaction...

How could I build my design matrix in FSL. I have look at the FEAT-UserGuide and GLM-FslWiki but all examples deal with 2 or 3 measures

Thanks in advance

Arsene