python -V

Python 2.7.13

The time on my menu bar seems to be correct for eastern standard time.

When I visit the link you provided in Safari, I do get the padlock.

Thank you for your help,

Tom

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Duncan Mortimer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
That all looks correct. Could you confirm the version of python you are using to run the command (e.g. python -V) - I would expect this to return 2.7.13. Could you also check that your computer's time is set correctly.

Do you also have issues when visiting https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk in a web browser - in Safari you should see a padlock to the left of the URL if the TLS connection has been setup correctly.

Duncan