Hi Bing,

This analysis can be done with randomise. As design, use:

EV1: genotype A, without disease
EV2: genotype A, with disease
EV3: genotype B, without disease
EV4: genotype B, with disease

Contrasts
C1: [1 1 -1 -1]: Effect of genotype A > B
C2: [-1 -1 1 1]: Effect of genotype A < B
C3: [1 -1 1 -1]: Effect of without > with disease
C4: [-1 1 -1 1]: Effect of without < with disease
C5: [1 -1 -1 1]: Interaction
C6: [-1 1 1 -1]: Interaction

All the best,

Anderson