Hi,
FSLeyes, the new FSL image viewer, released with FSL 5.0.10, supports MELODIC output view, as Melview used to do.
https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FSLeyes <https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FSLeyes>

Details about the MELODIC mode are here:
https://users.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~paulmc/fsleyes_userdoc/ic_classification.html#loading-a-melodic-analysis <https://users.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~paulmc/fsleyes_userdoc/ic_classification.html#loading-a-melodic-analysis>

Hope it helps,
Ludovica

—
Ludovica Griffanti, PhD
Analysis Postdoctoral Research Assistant
Wellcome Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging (WIN)
Oxford Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB)
Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Oxford
John Radcliffe Hospital
Oxford, OX3 9DU, UK
email: [log in to unmask]