Hi Samane,

This is just how the Ubuntu desktop works - there is a single global menu on the bar running along the top of the screen (like in OSX). The menu items will not appear until you move the mouse over this bar.

If you don't like this, you can switch to more Windows-like interface using these instructions:

https://www.howtogeek.com/187999/how-to-enable-local-menus-in-ubuntu-14.04/

Cheers,

Paul