Dear All,

I'm trying to do TBSS but I have a problem when I  run "tbss_3_postreg -S".
I have 215 subjects with identical acquisition parameters that were run through dtifit (that data all seems to be in good shape and has been used and examined pretty extensively).
 'tbss_2_reg -T' had run successfully. So, I tried tbss_3_postreg -S.
The tbss_3_postreg -S script applies the nonlinear transforms found in the previous stage to all subjects to bring them into MNI space.
This seems to produce the 'stats' directory and files predicted:

all_FA.nii.gz
mean_FA.nii.gz
mean_FA_mask.nii.gz
mean_FA_skeleton.nii.gz

In the 'FA' directory, there are a  new image files for each subject:

con_.*\_FA_FA_to_target.nii.gz (I've checked all of them , and they looked fine.)

However, I checked the all_FA.nii.gz image in the 'stats' directory, some of the volumes display as black or the image is not in the middle (showed in  attachment).
So I don't know what to do or what is wrong.

Would you please help me?

Best Regards,
Mirabella