Hi William,

Can you describe the error you are seeing? It would be helpful to know how you installed it and then configured your environment.

Cheers,

-Morgan

On May 18, 2017, at 19:07, William Hoffman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We have not been able to get FSL 5.0.10 to work on Fedora 25.  I note that FMRIB states that they don't support Fedora.  As Fedora is the third most installed flavor of Linux, however, I'm certain someone in the neuroimaging world has worked out how to get this to install.  Any help from the wider world would be appreciated.  We can provide details of our attempts if necessary.