Hi Arjan,

The warning message is nothing to worry about.

Do you get the same behaviour over both SSH -X and XRDP? FSLeyes works fine
over both connection types in my test environment.

Can you provide more information about your setup?

 - Client and server OSes
 - Output of glxinfo when logged into the server

Cheers,

Paul