Hi Kavous,

What are the research hypotheses? If it's about changes over timepoints,
and interaction group by timepoint, then this needs the assumption of
compound symmetry, which is fine for 2 timepoints, but becomes harder with
4. If you want to make that assumption, then you can use PALM, defining one
exchangeablity block per subject, and permuting within-block and also
whole-block (for the interactions.

If you can't make the compound symmetry assumption, consider Bryan
Guillaume's toolbox called SwE. It seems the most recent version is on
GitHub: https://github.com/BryanGuillaume/SwE-toolbox

If, however, the hypothesis is about group differences regardless of
changes in time, then randomise can be used directly, with the option
--permuteBlocks. This is the Example 6 of the randomise paper: http://www.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811914000913

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Anderson