Hello everyone,
I am a master student using fsl for the first time, so I have some
questions that might seem trivial. I ran a comparison between two
groups (patients and controls) using a two-sample unpaired T-test, and
it worked fine.
This was my command: randomise -i
/media/fmriDATA_4/Darko/everyone_lHC.nii -o
/media/fmriDATA_4/Darko/lHC_test -d /media/fmriDATA_4/Darko.mat -t
/media/fmriDATA_4/Darko.con -T

My mentor suggested to include a gray matter mask, in order to reduce
the number of voxels being included in the comparison. I then made
this command:
randomise -i /media/fmriDATA_4/Darko/everyone_lHC.nii -o
/media/fmriDATA_4/Darko/lHC_gmm -d /media/fmriDATA_4/Darko.mat -t
/media/fmriDATA_4/Darko.con -m
/media/fmriDATA_4/Darko/masks_HC/mask_j_3.nii -T

but the terminal just remained silent and never started any
permutation or anything. It seems that the addition of the mask
somehow glitched it, but when I open the mask file in FSLview, it
shows a pretty straightforward image of gray matter, so it looks fine.
Do you maybe have any idea of what might be wrong? Thank you in advance!
Best regards,
Darko