Hi Himanshu,

The 6 contrasts specified in the file given with "-t" are fine. The 7th
contrasts is the F-test, specified with the option "-f". You can safely
remove it and base your conclusions solely on the 6 corrected t-tests.

PALM should read the files generated with the command Glm (or with FEAT).
Did you receive any error message? In any case, it reads .csv too, so your
run was fine at the end.

All the best,

Anderson