Hi Navot,

Please, see below:

On 9 May 2017 at 18:28, Navot Naor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear Anderson,
>
> Thank you very much for the suggestion, i run the code and i have
> (unsurprisingly) a few followup questions.
>
> 1.Which Min-Max values would you use on the corrected data? Or would you
> leave it as is?

Do you mean for visualisation? The min is 1.3, the max could vary.

> 2.How do i extract the clusters from the maps i have received? (the
> cluster browser option in fslview is unavailable)

Have a look into the command "cluster".

> 3. I have many scattered small dots of activation across the brain, how
> would you make sense of that in to something coherent?

Maybe there is nothing to be made sense of...

> 4. I have a lot of activation outside of the standard background i used,
> aside from doing better job in cleaning movement (throwing out a few more
> participants) how can i deal with that?

Check if the registration of the subjects to the standard space went well.
Also, consider using a mask.

> 5. s there any good manual i could read so not to burden this forum with
> basic questions?

The FSL Course materials are very handy: https://fsl.fmrib.ox.
ac.uk/fslcourse/

All the best,