Hi Andy,

Prepare a 4D file containing all subjects. Then use the command "Glm" (or
"glm_gui" in the Mac) to create design matrix and contrasts. Then follow
the instructions in the manual: https://fsl.fmrib.ox.
ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/Randomise/UserGuide

For cluster, you'd add the option -c 3.1. For TFCE, the option -T.

All the best,

Anderson