I would be really interested in this as well.

Regards

Claire

Sent: 04 May 2017 11:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online exams

Hello,

Can anyone confirm for me if they use any ‘voice-over’ software that is compatible with online exams please?  We currently use ‘Human Readers’ and as you can appreciate this has a massive impact on staff.

I’m hoping that there is something available that other centres use instead of ‘Humans’ and would appreciate any advice.

Many thanks

Susan Thompson
Examinations Team Leader
Examinations
Sunderland College
+441915116000 x 00654
sunderlandcollege.ac.uk

FacebookTwitterInstagramLinkedIn

Adult Courses Starting Soon

Visit : www.waltham.ac.uk/ for more information.

DISCLAIMER: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission or retransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Waltham Forest College and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity. Email has been scanned for viruses by Critical Software's email service.