Sent: 31 May 2017 10:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Managing Multiple Sites

Hi All

I wonder if anyone can give me some guidance.

We have three sites (all separate centre numbers).In order to comply with JCQ regs can anyone advise if we have to have a member of Exams staff on each site at all times or is it just when exams are actually running. The way I am reading section 5.3 in the JCQ Blue book it seems that as long as the actual centre address is manned between 8.30am  -15.30pm term time we would just need to have a member of staff there when Exams are running and also be able to get any deliveries into safe storage as soon as they are received.

Any thoughts/advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Jake

Jake Meechan
Exams Manager
Information Services
Tel: +44 (0)1483 44 8500
Ext: 8583
Mob: 07866856677

Web: http://www.guildford.ac.uk

Guildford College, Stoke Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1EZ

[http://www.guildford.ac.uk/SiteElements/Images/logos/guildfordcollege.gif][http://www.guildford.ac.uk/SiteElements/Images/logos/EmailSignature/marketing.gif]

Jake Meechan
Exams Manager
Information Services
Tel: +44 (0)1483 88 4000
Ext: 8583
Mob: 07866856677

Web: http://www.merristwood.ac.uk

Merrist Wood College, Worplesdon, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 3PE

[http://www.guildford.ac.uk/SiteElements/Images/logos/merristwoodcollege.gif][http://www.guildford.ac.uk/SiteElements/Images/logos/EmailSignature/marketing.gif]

Jake Meechan
Exams Manager
Information Services
Tel: +44 (0)1252 716988
Ext: 8583
Mob: 07866856677

Web: http://www.farnham.ac.uk

Farnham College, Morley Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8LU

[http://www.guildford.ac.uk/SiteElements/Images/logos/farnhamcollege.gif][http://www.guildford.ac.uk/SiteElements/Images/logos/EmailSignature/marketing.gif]

This email was sent from outside the organisation.

This footnote confirms this email has been scanned by Microsoft Exchange Online Protection for SPAM and MalWare.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error you must take no action based on them - nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please notify the College of West Anglia via email to [log in to unmask]

This email contains the views of the sender and may not be representative of the views of The College of West Anglia.

This footnote confirms this email has been scanned by Microsoft Exchange Online Protection for SPAM and MalWare.