Morning,

Can I ask colleagues opinion please? I’ve always not allowed extra paper to be handed out in GCSE examinations, except if the student uses all the space in the booklet.

The department has always been unhappy about this as they believe we should supply paper for planning – does anyone supply extra paper as a matter of course?

Kind Regards

Christopher Hazlewood

Examinations Manager

T: 01905 725630

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Heart of Worcestershire College

wwwlhowcollegelacluk

Worcester I Bromsgrove I Redditch I Malvern

cid:image004.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760

No iPods, Mobile Phones, MP3/4 Players or Watches.  No technological/ web enabled sources of information. Possession of any unauthorised items is a serious offence and could result in DISQUALIFICATION from your examination and your overall qualification

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee unless specific authorisation has been given by the sender. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.

Save paper, only print this email if really necessary and think green. Please turn off PC's and lights when not in use.

Don't just standby, Switch Off!

Heart of Worcestershire College EcoCampus Group.