Hi Ellen

We would pay the hourly rate from the time the Invigilator collected the paper until they returned it back to the Exams Office.

Kind regards

Jake

Sent: 24 May 2017 12:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Home Visit

Hi All,

I have to send an invigilator to a Students home today for exams.  Its about an hours journey on the tube.  Obviously they had to come here to collect the paper first and will be back to return it.  How much would you pay the invigilator?  The cost is being covered by an outside agency as its an external candidate.

Thanks,

Ellen

Jake Meechan
Exams Manager
Information Services
Tel: +44 (0)1483 44 8500
Ext: 8583
07866856677

Web: http://www.guildford.ac.uk

Guildford College, Stoke Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1EZ

Jake Meechan
Exams Manager
Information Services
Tel: +44 (0)1483 88 4000
Ext: 8583
07866856677

Web: http://www.merristwood.ac.uk

Merrist Wood College, Worplesdon, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 3PE

Jake Meechan
Exams Manager
Information Services
Tel: +44 (0)1252 716988
Ext: 8583
07866856677

Web: http://www.farnham.ac.uk

Farnham College, Morley Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8LU