Hello lovely people,

I need to collect actual data for an assignment I'm currently undertaking for a management and leadership qualification. I've decided that my target demographic is EOs in FE. Please would you be kind enough to complete my survey, only 3 questions and they are deliberately open to interpretation.

Thanks in advance!

https://www.surveymonkey.com

Kate

This email and any attachments may contain information which is confidential to South Devon College. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email and then delete the email without making any copies or using it in any way.

South Devon College accepts no legal responsibility for the contents of the message. Any views expressed in the message are those of the sender and may not reflect the views of the College.

Although any attachments to the message will have been checked for viruses before transmission, you are urged to carry out your own virus check before opening attachments, because South Devon College accepts no responsibility for loss or damage caused by software viruses.