Sent: 15 May 2017 10:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Roving Invigilator

HI Caz

We are going to use the attached on the couple of occasions we need to have a roving invigilator (got it from The Exams Office).

We are going to go into the room and stay for a few minutes each time. We are going to advise the students at the start that this will be happening.

We are only using this when we have absolutely no other option as I think it may be a little disruptive for the students, but needs must:(

Kind regards

Jake