Hi Sarah,

It’s under the ‘Instructions for conducting exams’ section I think it’s entitled Instructions for MFL exams.

Good luck - Fiona

Sent: 10 May 2017 16:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: listening exams

Sorry Fiona I don’t know what that link is and cant access it. Any idea where on the JCQ website?

Sarah Cassel-Gerard

Examinations Officer

Centre 64785

020 8398 0291 x 2531

Sent: 10 May 2017 15:34
To: [log in to unmask]

We do the same. Where an MFL listening exam is scheduled for a Monday you can have access on the Friday before. See JCQ website:

file:///C:/Users/fdavidson/Downloads/MFL%20Listening%20exams%20(1).pdf

Regards - Fiona