Sent: 10 May 2017 15:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GCSE room for late comers

Hello,

This summer, we will set up exam rooms specifically for people who arrive late (after 9am), so other candidates are not disturbed by the late arrivals. Has anyone done this before?

I’m slightly worried about transferring papers from one room to the other after the exam has started (that might disturb the candidates just as much as late comers).

Any advice?

Many thanks,

Caroline Brenier

Examinations Manager

Email: [log in to unmask] | Tel: +44 (0)20 8918 7119

South Thames College

Learners are at the centre of everything we do and we aim to lead excellence in learning for jobs and careers. We have three main campuses in South West London: Wandsworth, Merton and Tooting. We also deliver work-based training and community learning at sites across London. To find out more, visit
www.south-thames.ac.uk.

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission.

For more information please visit
http://www.symanteccloud.com

This email message and any associated files are confidential intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If this email has come to you in error please delete it and any attachments. You must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this email and any attempt to do so is prohibited and may be illegal.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Walsall College does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of Walsall College.