We do the same as Paul, has to be done in pairs and we give them some refresher training every year, a few issues arise but on the whole they’re fine.

I’ve not heard about the bulk upload for this year, it seems to have problems every year so we ignore it!

Many Thanks

Rachel

Rachel Bothamley
Examinations Manager| Lincoln College
Examinations Team
Tel: 01522 876252
Email: [log in to unmask]

cid:image004.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760

Please note that mobile phones and smartwatches are not permitted into Examination Rooms, please remind your students that they must hand their mobile phone/smartwatch into the Examinations Team for safe keeping before their examination.  Anyone found to have a mobile phone/smartwatch in an examination will be jeopardising their examination.

Lincoln Collegecid:image008.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760