[APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING]

III BAMBERG GRADUATE SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES

CALL FOR PAPERS - DOCTORAL RESEARCHERS

04. ANNUAL BAGSS CONFERENCE
"Challenges for Diverse Societies"

Dear all,

Please find attached our current call for papers for our upcoming interdisciplinary doctoral conference on "Challenges for Diverse Societies" in Bamberg from 20 - 21 September 2017. For further details, please see the attached PDF or the plain text version below.

We kindly ask you to distribute our current call for papers to interested doctoral students, in your online database, or mailing list.

Thank you very much.

Verena Benoit and Pia König

04. ANNUAL BAGSS CONFERENCE

Organization Team

The Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences is hosting its fourth annual interdisciplinary doctoral conference in Bamberg from the 20 - 21 September 2017. This year’s conference will focus on "Challenges for Diverse Societies", bringing together graduate students and leading scholars in the field.

The varied programme, including a keynote speech by Joscha Legewie,provides an opportunity for idea sharing and networking. Each session is designed in a way that an invited senior researcher will provide feedback on papers presented by the doctoral students.

Doctoral students from all social sciences are welcome to present their scientific insights.

SUBMISSIONS

Please submit an abstract (max. 350 words, pdf) to: [log in to unmask]. The submission should include your contact information (name, affiliation and e-mail address) and your preferred panel.

Abstract submission deadline: June 30, 2017.

Participants will be selected on the basis of these abstracts, following a peer-review process. Authors will be notified of the decisions by July 17, 2017. Presenters will be asked to submit either an extended abstract (2-4 pages) or a paper (max. 8.000 words) by August 23, 2017.

SESSIONS

A number of cross disciplinary sessions provide a platform for dynamic and challenging discussions.

For further information on the preliminary programme, conference dinner and the limited number of travel grants, please visit our website at www.uni-bamberg.de/bagss/abc

Regards,

Pia König

04. ANNUAL BAGSS CONFERENCE

Organization Team Assistant

||| Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences

University of Bamberg

Feldkirchenstr. 21

96052 Bamberg, Germany

Phone: +49 (0)951 / 863-3631