Kirsty,

Be sure to speak to Johanna Holtan about her experience using reflective practice as part of the MasterCard Foundation Scheme Programme at University of Edinburgh.

I’m using some reflection with students on the CityLab project, as part of their coursework submissions, and some exercises, but would like to do more too, as this is probably an underutilised approach with students.

Please let us know when you have something to share.

http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-funding/mastercardfdn
https://citylababz.wordpress.com

--
cheers,