Hello everyone,

I am looking forward to meeting some of you at the fast approaching EATAW conference in June.I'd like to take this opportunity to remind members of a very special CFP that has recently gone out. This special section of the Canadian Journal for Studies in Discourse and Writing/Rédactologie speaks to those who are interested in exploring creative or otherwise playful approaches to graduate writing development. Dr. Cecile Badenhorst (Memorial University) and I sincerely look forward to co-editing this section, and we invite you to reach out to either of us if you have any questions. We also hope that you might consider aiding us in our efforts to promote the call by forwarding it on to anyone that you think might be interested. The CFP is attached, but can also be accessed here in English <http://journals.sfu.ca/cjsdw/index.php/cjsdw/announcement/view/8> and here en<http://journals.sfu.ca/cjsdw/index.php/cjsdw/announcement/view/10> français<http://journals.sfu.ca/cjsdw/index.php/cjsdw/announcement/view/10>. The deadline for paper submissions is June 15, 2017. Thank you for considering.

Warmly,

Britt Amell

B.SW, M.A.
PhD Student Applied Linguistics and Discourse Studies
Carleton University/Unceded Algonquin territory