informal access is possible for suitably qualified academics.]

From: Daniels, Rachel [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2017 4:08 PM

Over the past year we have been delighted that the Russian Military Studies
Archive has received several substantial donations of Russian material from
Professor Mark Harrison at the University of Warwick, and from Andrew
Jameson. We are very grateful for the books as they truly add breadth and
depth to our existing collections. We thought it might be useful to post
here that if anyone else is looking for an appreciative home for their
Russian material then please do contact us –  we cover a very wide range of
topics and are happy to consider any material, both historical and modern,
that gives insight into the way Russians think and behave. We are not
currently funded for new stock so any support for the Archive is always much
appreciated.

For more information about the Archive and to search our catalogue (an
ongoing labour of love!) please see our website:
<http://barrington.cranfield.ac.uk/rmsa>
http://barrington.cranfield.ac.uk/rmsa
All researchers are very welcome to visit the Archive free of charge (prior
appointment required).

Best regards,
Rachel Daniels
Russian Military Studies Archive