For those interested in developments in resilience measurement, I am happy to share some thoughts in a recent blog, aimed at contributing some ideas about how we might improve resilience measurement. For those interested, here is a link: http://www.itad.com/too-complex-to-measure-exploring-the-dynamic-processes-of-resilience-and-recovery/

Many thanks,

Vicky

Victoria Sword-Daniels, EngD

Consultant, Climate Change

Honorary Researcher, UCL Institute for Risk and Disaster Reduction

Itad

12 English Business Park

English Close

Hove BN3 7ET

United Kingdom

T  +44 (0) 1273 765 250  Ext. 349 (Telephone lines open 8am–6pm BST)

D +44 (0) 1273 200 655

Mobile  +44 (0) 7387 025 777

Skype vicky_estee

W itad.com

/ Follow us on LinkedIn

/ Follow us on Twitter

/ Sign up to our Newsletter

ITAD Limited Registered Office: Gloucester House, 66 Church Walk, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9AS (Please note we are not located at this address)

Registered in England No. 1869600. ‘Itad’ and the tri-colour triangles icon are a registered trademark of ITAD Ltd

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of ITAD Ltd unless otherwise specifically stated. ITAD Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor responsibility for any change made to it after it was sent by the original sender. We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.