Dear Chiara and members of the list,

 Unfortunately not all the texts of Perseus have been converted to CapiTainS guidelines for the moment. To have only texts which pass the guidelines, you'll have to download the release.tar.gz that are available in each given repositories such as https://github.com/PerseusDL/canonical-latinLit/releases/download/0.0.12/release.tar.gz . There is two part of the server, one is the CTS API (and some other APIs like a DTS skeleton), the second is the UI which has no XSLT whatsoever but allows you to browse at least :) It should be possible to provide one but I would really need some support on making the app-building mores streamline before going there. If any of you has some spare time ;)

As for the directories, they are loaded together but not as "browsable" collections . They are just merged. Any other system would make it quite more complex for the end user at the moment :)

Best,
Thibault

Dear Clérice Thibault,
I did as you suggested and, after a few testings, I managed to change the file into an exec. I load a directory and I run the server. The results are that certain files are said to be not present, in other cases there are errors parsing and in others it does say: 'does not accept parsing at some level (most probably citation)'. When I click on open server I obtain this error: "CTS error thrown MissingParameter for (request missing one or more required parameters)' and I open a xml page with no stylesheet information available. I can see a page only if I open the link: http://localhost:5000/. In this page I see a default collection with some Greek and Latin texts. Should I manage to see the directory I loaded?
Thanks for your help.
Chiara Salvagni