Dear Anise and Chiara,
I just had a look on the Mac issue. It seems that Mac does need to be told
this is an executable.

The "technical" option would be to go to a terminal and run "chmod +x
path/to/NautilusApp". The Icon then changes to some kind of terminal icon
and can be run by double clicking.

I would believe there is a better option in MacOS but I am definitely not
familiar with this system. If anyone is willing to give the trick, that
would be awesome ;)

Best,
Thibault