Dear all,

After the talk yesterday on identifiers of Perseus, I would like to promote
a small portable software I wrote to help people run their own reading
environment based on CapiTainS corpora (To learn more about CapiTainS :
http://capitains.org and a blog post about the future of it
http://capitains.org/milestones/2017/04/28/2.0.0 )

You can find the software here https://github.com/Capitains/nautilapp

*Be careful using this software, it is possible it would crash. Only use if
you know how to kill a process on your system.*

Here is a list of know CapiTainS Corpora :

- https://github.com/OpenGreekAndLatin/First1KGreek
- https://github.com/OpenGreekAndLatin/csel-dev
- https://github.com/PerseusDL/canonical-latinLit
- https://github.com/PerseusDL/canonical-greekLit
- https://github.com/nevenjovanovic/cts-croala (While the Reading Interface
might not work for this one, the API should.)

A little warning : while I have some experience in web design and python
programming, I was totally new to GUI TK development still yesterday
afternoon. The interface that helps you run the whole thing is pretty ugly
and - I am sure - could be enhanced a lot ( See
https://github.com/Capitains/nautilapp#developers if you want to contribute
:) )

This is the first time I compile something for Windows, Ubuntu and Mac, so
it's possible you'd find bugs. If you find some, you can write me a mail or
simply enter an issue on Github ( https://github.com/Capitains/
nautilapp/issues ). I'd be happy if other people take on the GUI
improvement, now that the basis is done.I am looking forward your feedback,

Kind regards,

Thibault Clérice

Garanti
sans virus. www.avast.com