From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Cartwright, Christine
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:34 AM
Subject: Self-reporting

Hi all

We’ve received an FOI from a journalist regarding our use of wealth-screening companies and are currently waiting to hear back from the relevant internal team as to our response. Bearing in mind ICO’s recent action against charities for this practice, should it transpire that we have used these companies on a similar scale, I would be interested to know colleagues’ thoughts on whether self-reporting would be advisable to pre-empt the article.

Thanks

Christine

All user commands can be found at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/subscribers/subscribercommands.html and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]